Dental Insurance and Payment Options
We’re happy to accept and file claims for all dental insurance plans, and we’re even in-network with many of the most common providers.
We participate with the following dental insurance plans:
- Aetna Dental Dentist
- Anthem PPO
- Carefirst BCBS
- Cigna Dental Dentist
- Delta Dental
- Dentaquest PPO
- Dominion Dental
- FEP Blue / BCBS
- Guardian PPO
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
- + many more!
If you don’t see your plan, ask us if we take it. We probably do!
Affordable CareCredit Financing
If you currently do NOT have insurance and would like to break up the cost of your care into smaller monthly installments, we’re happy to help you get low-to-no interest financing with CareCredit. To find a plan that works for you, simply visit www.CareCredit.com.
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect. Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.