Smile Makeover – Falls Church, VA
Customized Treatment for Outstanding Results
Do you have complex dental health issues that affect the way your mouth looks and functions? You do not have to live with the embarrassment of missing teeth, broken teeth, severe discoloration, and other problems that rob your smile of its true potential. Visit our team to talk about our smile makeover service. This comprehensive, personalized approach to treatment can improve your oral health and correct everything you dislike about the way your smile looks.
Do I Need a Smile Makeover?
You should seriously consider getting a smile makeover if:
- You hesitate to smile in public because you have significant aesthetic flaws in your teeth. Such flaws might include things like broken or otherwise misshapen teeth, missing teeth, severe staining, misaligned teeth, and more.
- The problems with your teeth affect your ability to enjoy a robust diet and enunciate words clearly.
- You want a long-lasting solution to the problems that affect your smile. A smile makeover is not a quick fix. Rather, it aims to give your mouth new strength, health, and beauty that stand the test of time.
What Dental Services Can Be Used in a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover typically includes both cosmetic and restorative procedures. The treatments that we recommend for you will depend on the nature and severity of the problems that plague your smile, as well as other factors. Some of the treatments we often use during smile makeovers include:
- Dental implants, or a bridge or dentures, to replace lost teeth
- Porcelain veneers or dental bonding to reshape teeth and hide a variety of imperfections
- Porcelain crowns to fortify damaged teeth and renew their appearance
- Teeth whitening to get rid of even deep-set stains
- Orthodontics to bring teeth into proper alignment
The Smile Makeover Process
The smile makeover process starts with a consultation. We’ll examine your teeth and talk to you about your goals for treatment, as well as answer any questions that you may have. Once we have designed your treatment plan, we’ll get to work on transforming your smile. Depending on which treatments you undergo, your smile makeover may take a few weeks, a few months, or longer. Even if it takes a while to achieve the final results, however, you can be sure that the investment of time will be well worth it!
The Lasting Benefits of Smile Makeovers
Benefits of smile makeovers include:
- Improved oral function. You may be able to chew a wide variety of foods without taking any special precautions.
- Heightened confidence. Imagine being able to smile without worrying that others will focus on your imperfect teeth!
- A more youthful appearance. Teeth with obvious aesthetic flaws are often associated with old age. A smile makeover might take years off your appearance.
- Streamlined treatment. A smile makeover is the most efficient route possible to your ideal smile. It takes less time (and might cost less money) than just getting treatments done here and there to correct problems one at a time.
- Personalized treatment. We carefully design each treatment with a patient’s unique needs and wants in mind. Your natural facial characteristics, your personal preferences, and your budget all play a role in guiding us as we transform your smile.